Join us in a “Rally for Love” to demonstrate and celebrate the wonderful diversity we enjoy in the Tri-Valley and beyond! This is a peaceful, positive, family-friendly, non-partisan gathering to bring our communities together:
- To demonstrate solidarity with those among us who feel vulnerable.
- To establish new relationships that can make our communities more connected, safe, and loving.
- To celebrate people of every race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, cultural background, legal/social/economic status, family make-up, physical ability, age.
- For the comfort of knowing that there is a lot of love in our communities!
And let everyone know if you’re going!
You can see the Facebook information page, register your attendance and invite your friends to join us! Please wear red for Love!
This is intended as an organic, relatively unplanned event, but there will be music and speakers from the community. Public officials have expressed interest in attending, including Livermore Mayor John Marchand and Congressman Eric Swalwell. During the event, there will be opportunities to connect with people we don’t know, to collaborate beyond the day of the Rally.
Please let them know on the Facebook event page if you:
- Belong to a group that would like to have a table. Please plan on providing your own table, as well as a rain-shelter, if you require it. Available spaces will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis on the day of the Rally.
- Belong to a group that can help with setup or cleanup.
- Or your group can print and distribute the event flyers.