The season of Lent invites us to go deeper, to explore and live our faith in intentional ways. This year, our small groups will be reading a book, Gifts from the Dark Woods: Seven Blessings for Soulful Skeptics (and Other Wanderers) by Eric Elnes.
Sign up to be part of a Lenten small group after worship in the fellowship hall, or in the church office during the week. Small groups offer the perfect opportunity to make our spiritual journey a priority during Lent.
Our worship on Sunday will follow the chapters in this book:
- February 14: The Gift of Uncertainty
- February 21: The Gift of Emptiness
- February 28: The Gift of Being Thunderstruck
- March 6: The Gift of Being Lost
- March 13: The Gift of Temptation (Daylight Savings Time begins)
- March 20: The Gift of Disappearing (Palm Sunday)
Ash Wednesday Service: Wednesday, February 10, 7-7:30 p.m. in Chapel
Holy Week Services will be announced in March.
Easter Sunday Services: March 27. There will be three services: Sunrise Service, and worship services at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.