American Red Cross Blood Drive Volunteers Needed!
Do you like to help people and save lives? Be a Superhero!
If so, the Donor Ambassador role is for you. As a Donor Ambassador, you help to provide excellent and professional customer service in a medical setting to enhance the donor experience.
- Manage the reception process by ensuring each donor is warmly greeted and assisted with initial intake according to the appointment priority system.
- Manage the hospitality experience by offering refreshments to donors, thanking them for their contribution, and alerting staff immediately if a donor show signs of feeling unwell.
- Exhibit five key courtesies: respect, compassion, communication, collaboration, competence
- One 4-6 hour shift per month for six months
- Professional, clear and diplomatic communication skills
- Comfortable approaching people you do not know
- Ability to demonstrate customer service values
If you are interested in learning more or applying, please contact Julie Mucilli at 510-421-4527 or visit the Red Cross volunteer website and select Blood Services.