Asbury United Methodist Church, which is located in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area, in Livermore, has a large campus to host your wedding. You may work with one of our pastors or work with your own minister.
- The Sanctuary seats approximately 300 people. It has a “crying room” with full audio available. There is a full sound system, large flat-panel monitors in the front, and includes a hearing assistance loop. There is a 1500 pipe organ and a grand piano in the front.
- The Chapel is a cozy space that is perfect for smaller events of up to 100 guests. A set of sliding glass doors looks out onto our Memorial Garden. The décor is neutral with a bit of an old-fashioned and warm feel.
- The new 6000 square foot Fellowship Hall was built in 2011 and has a large commercial kitchen. There is a sound system available for music or people needing a microphone. The large glass doors can open wide to allow people out into the courtyard for more seating if needed.
- The entire campus is fully accessible to those in wheelchairs and handicapped parking is available adjacent to the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall.
- There is campus-wide WiFi available.
Download our Policies and Facilities Use Application »