Here you can find information about the many activities of the middle school and high school students at Asbury. Check often for updates and scheduled events. For the most current updated information, please check out the most recent newsletter on this page. You can also find us online in a variety of ways. You can find us on Facebook here and you can also follow us on Twitter. If you want Youth Group reminders texted to your phone, please subscribe to one or more of the following:
- High School Youth – send “@asburyhsy” to 424-273-8469
- High School Parents – send “@asburyhsp” to 424-273-8469
- Middle School Youth – send “@asburymsy” to 424-273-8469
- Middle School Parents – send “@asburymsp” to 424-273-8469
UMW Fashion Show Photos
- UMW Fashion ShowSee images »
Youth Ministry phone: 925-447-1950 ext. 103
Note: Until the Youth Minister position is filled, we will only periodically monitor the voice-mail.
You may also email the interim Youth Director using the Contact page on the website.
Youth Program Mission Statement
- As an active part of the greater church family at Asbury, the youth also strive to live out the Core Values Statement of Asbury. Our Core Values are: “Centered in Jesus Christ, we Grow in Faith, Celebrate Community and Serve Others with Love.” We hope to offer a variety of unique opportunities that will allow youth to grow, celebrate and serve as they become followers in the way of Jesus.